“O you who possess Eemaan (faith), save yourselves and your families from the Fire.” [Sooratut-Tahreem (66): 6]

“…Flee unto Allah…” [Surah Ath-Thaariyaat 51:50]


lørdag 16. april 2011

Re arranging our weekly schedule


I felt it was time to re organize our weekly schedule. I have now experienced how our weeks usually works out and I wanted to make room for a bit more organized circle time, morning and evening, and to re arrange our week. We used to start tuesdays, but from next week we will insha Allah start sundays instead. And also we live in a part of the world were the prayer times have huge changes every month, not even mentioning every other month, subhan Allah. So now the new schedule should fit better, also regarding the family acitivities so that it will be easy for Abu Adam to join us insha Allah. So now we will see if this schedule works for us, or if it needs to be re arranged once more, or twice, or Allahu alam. Of course we are not enslaved by this, but it will be our guide insha Allah.



Tid
Søndag
Mandag
Tirsdag
Onsdag
Torsdag
Fredag
Lørdag


Early circle
Calendar, weather

Ask usool thalatha

Quran new aya

quran review
Calendar, weather

Counting practice together

Quran new aya

Quran review
Calendar, weather

Word flow

Quran new aya

Quran review
Calendar, weather

Counting practice together

Quran new aya

Quran review
Calendar, weather

Word flow

Quran new aya

Quran review
Calendar, weather

Counting practice together

Quran review

salawat annabi
read about jumah
Calendar, weather

Word flow

Quran new aya

Quran review


Kl. 10 - lunsj


Outdoor

Subject of the week - reading

Subject of the week - acitivity


Outdoor


Outdoor


Baking, arts and crafts


Outdoor whole family



After dhuhr

Mini work book

Play a game from learning roots, children choose

Colour prophets name and read story
Make the giant journey puzzle as review

Cutting/ pasting Asma wal husna

Play a game from learning roots, children choose

Aqeeda
(Aqeeda activity)

Tracing/ letter worksheets


Usool thalata

Worksheet math

Arab numerals

Outdoor


Play a game together or reading together


Late circle

adkhaar

Quran review
 
Word flow
Night storytime
Outdoor family
adkhaar

Quran review

Word flow

 Night storytime
Outdoor family
adkhaar

Quran review

review asma

 Night storytime

adkhaar

Quran review

Word flow

Night storytime

adkhaar

Quran review

review asma

 Night storytime

adkhaar

Quran review
play  a game whole of the family

Night storytime

adkhaar

Quran review

 review asma

Night storytime

5 kommentarer:

Umm Maimoonah sa...

Assalaamu Alaikum!

Masha Allaah schedule looks great! Hope all of you have fun and benefit from this bi idhnillaah! Keep us posted Ya Ukhtee!

UmmAdam sa...

Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullah,

Jazak Allah khair dear sister. Im exited to introduce some of the cards from word flow for the children this evening, how did Maimoonah respond and how do you introduce her to something new?

I have purchased some new learning material lately and Im a bit scared of the materialistic part of it if I don`t introduce it to them the right way. If you understand my thinking.. like them always expecting new things, getting bored with the things they have and the like.. Have not noticed anything yet, but it`s just a concern I have.

Umm Aisha sa...

Assalam alaykum warahmatu Allah my sweet sister, I have just one thing to say: Masha Allah, this is IMPRESSING!!! I really want to start something organized with my Aisha, now I know whom I should talk with! Alhamdulillah <3

UmmAdam sa...

Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh sister Umm Aisha,

Jazak Allah khair, I know you will provide for Aisha the very best, tabarak Allah, and I guess Im going to be the one talking to you sister. Happy to share our journey with you dear sister!

Umm Maimoonah sa...

I am sorry for this late reply sis, just managed to remember that I need to reply here. I know how much you feel excited when you buy new things and teach new things. But do as your kids want like. They are the central point so we need to cater to that.

Generally Maimoonah listens very keenly when I introduce something new. I just introduce, talk about it show her how to do and then leave it for her to experiment, explore in her own way. I would see her doing all kinds of things with that. Then later that becomes a part of learning. Also if I feel she did not understand and not interested I leave it for another day.

Hope this helps Insha Allaah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...