“O you who possess Eemaan (faith), save yourselves and your families from the Fire.” [Sooratut-Tahreem (66): 6]

“…Flee unto Allah…” [Surah Ath-Thaariyaat 51:50]


onsdag 11. mai 2011

A blessed day, insha Allah

Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi,

I have been waiting for some new home education material and today two orders that I have been very exited about arrived! Alhamdulillah. Jazakum Allah khairan Umm Yusuf at dar ul kitab and my dear sister at Smart Ark for your great service and your efforts for muslim parents and children. I have looked through the products and cant wait to start using them with my kids insha Allah. A little peak at the products I recieved today, reviews are upcoming insha Allah ta ala.


The learn about series from Dar ul Kitab



The products I recieved from Smart Ark


And I forgot to put the doll (also from smart ark)  for baby Romaysa in the picture because she was actullay holding on to it, but here it is:

The doll can even be machine washed, masha Allah, and that is a great advantage for a baby doll!

May Allah make these products a blessing for us and help us benefit from them in dunya and akhira.

8 kommentarer:

Umm Suhailah sa...

Bismillaah

As Salaamu Alaikum

Mashaa'Allaah!!! How exciting!!! Cannot wait to read your reviews on the products. That doll is cool Mashaa'Allaah. I need to get a doll with no facial features for the girls!!! Very good buys Mashaa'Allaah

Umm Maimoonah sa...

Assalaamu Alaikum!

Masha Allaah! Glad you received all the stuff, Alhamdulillaah! I know the thrill sis. Hope to see your reviews and I can't wait to see the smart ark products!

May Allaah bless you with this and benefit you! Aameen. Barakallaah Feekum!

Umm Maimoonah sa...

Assalaamu Alaikum!

I thought I left a comment couple of days back. But it seems that it has got lost ! Any way Barakallaah Feekum dear sis. Hope and pray all of you would benefut from this and May Allaah bless you all with it. Aameen!

UmmAdam sa...

Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullah sis,

Ameen. Wa iyaak. And yes, you did, and when I wanted to respond it was gone, and there were also a comment from Umm suhaila and both the comments were suddenly gone. subhan Allah. I dont know what happend... Anyway, Jazak Allah khair uhktee

Umm Maimoonah sa...

Assalaamu Alaikum sis

Same thing happened on my blog too. I think blogger is playing up! As usual all of them have technical errors! After all its man made : ). Another sign Subhanallaah that Allaah is perfect! : )

UmmAdam sa...

:) Allahu akbar

Umm Suhailah sa...

Bismillaah

As Salaamu Alaikum

:) Yes blogger deleted comments that day they had technical issues. All my new comments were gone too Mashaa'Allaah!. I did say I can't wait to see how you are going to use those products. I would love to get a doll with no eyes for all three of the girls....how are the prices?

UmmAdam sa...

Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullah,

:) I find the prices absolutely reasonable sister, and considering that its fairtrade and organic its actually pretty good prices, at least in norwegian standard. And my girl totally loves the doll and she is just 3 months, masha Allah, but Roqaya plays with it too. And Adam keeps an eye that its within reach everywhere we go *smile*.

Already love the products by going through them myself, just waiting for the right moments to introduce each one for the kids. Though I want to try it out all at once I think it would be better and more useful for them to take one at the time insha Allah.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...