“O you who possess Eemaan (faith), save yourselves and your families from the Fire.” [Sooratut-Tahreem (66): 6]

“…Flee unto Allah…” [Surah Ath-Thaariyaat 51:50]


onsdag 22. februar 2012

Changing my ways fisabilillah






Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah,

Jazakom Allahu khairan for comments, regular visits and support. This post is for my readers who have followed our journey through our first year of home educating and the new who just discovered my blog!
I have now decided to change my ways fisabilillah, I have removed my previous entries and will edit and re post according to the following inshaa Allah. Because I will continue to share our journey but limit personal experience a lot more, I will no longer include pictures who shows living creatures at all insha Allah and refrain from a tone which I would not use when talking to an unknown person and certainly not with people that are not my mahrams. I ask you all to understand this and I hope that a lot more of you will benefit from the blog in the future bidnillah.


I pray that Allah forgives my mistakes and accepts my repentance for that which I know of and that which I do not know and I pray the He rewards the sister who gave me naseeha in a respectful and beautiful manner and accepts from all of us our efforts done for His sake and our actions to gain His ridouan (contentness).

Barak Allahu fikom,

Umm Adam Al-Norwigiyah

2 kommentarer:

Umm Suhailah sa...

Bismillaah

As Salaamu Alaikum

I understand! Mashaa'Allaah!!! I'm looking to do the same thing as well. As I went to a post on my blog wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy early in time- and I was like oh no- that's too personal- I deleted that post just a few days ago- so Mashaa'Allaah! I understand. I'm looking forward to seeing your fresh start :)
Love your blog layout......you know I'm a little bias- cause I got all girls and pink is automatically one of my fav colors :D
Baraka'Allaahu'Feekum *hugs*

Anonym sa...

Åhh mitt hjärta blev alldeles varmt av ditt inlägg, må Allaah välsigna dig och öka dig i godhet, aameen!

Du är en sådan fin syster som jag hoppas jag får möjligheten att träffa IRL, i bästa fall i jannatul firdaws bi'idhni Rabbee.

Klämmer tillbaks, lol.
/Umm D, KSA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...